Screenwriting isn’t easy. Great story telling requires craft and insight – but it all starts with getting the proper formatting. Trace the roots of how the screenplay evolved from the earliest moving pictures, through the golden age of Hollywood and into the post-studio era.
- Login to Start CourseProto-Screenplay – The Silent Era Scenarios
- Login to Start CourseThe Rise and Fall of the Studio System
- Login to Start CourseBasic Elements of Master Scene Screenplays
- Login to Start CourseAdvanced Screenplay Formatting
- Login to Start CourseFINAL QUIZ – The Origins and Formatting of Modern Screenplays