Survey the effect of color temperature and its psychological effects from the incessant heat of Spike Lee’s “Do the Right Thing” to the icy chill of the Coen Brothers’ “Fargo”. Then we look at the science of color temperature from it’s beginnings with Max Planck to how color temperature is measured with new alternative sources of lighting before looking at some practical and artistic uses of white balance. Then create your own short film where you will demonstrate the difference between Hot and Cold color temperatures.
- Login to Start CourseWhat is Color Temperature?
- Login to Start CourseManaging Color Temperature in Production
- Login to Start CourseDigging Deeper in the Color Temperature
- Login to Start CourseCOURSE QUIZ – The History and Science of Color Temperature
- Login to Start CourseLAB ASSIGNMENT – Hot and Cold Color Temperature