It’s A Wonderful Life has become a holiday tradition bolstered by near constant plays on television as the film fell into the public domain in 1975. But in the 90s, a studio would regain control over the film and put copyright to the test.
- It’s a Wonderful LIfe – A Cinderella Story
- It’s a Wonderful Life – A Christmas Card
- The Studio Shell Game – It’s a Wonderful Life gets the Corporate Shuffle Treatement
- Stewart v. Abend – Copyright battles in another Jimmy Stewart Movie
- It’s a Wonderful Copyright
- FINAL QUIZ – The Curious Copyright Case of “It’s A Wonderful Life”