Color is a natural everyday experience – but how do you use color to advance your film? We’ll start by looking at how filmmakers in the late 90s began exploring creative uses of color. Then we’ll take a quick overview of how your digital camera captures color and some basic color theory. In our demonstration we be designing, shooting and grading a Lolita inspired shot for maximum color impact. And then it’s your turn to make a color inspired short film.
- Login to Start CourseColor As An Intrinsic Filmmaking Tool
- Login to Start CourseHow Digital Captures Color
- Login to Start CourseBasic Color Theory
- Login to Start CourseColor in Film Production and Post
- Login to Start CourseCOURSE QUIZ – Color In Digital Filmmaking
- Login to Start CourseLAB ASSIGNMENT – The Roy G. Biv Travelogue