In the world of open source filmmaking programs, nothing comes close to competing with Celtx. It is the essential all-in-one media pre-production software package that combines script writing, scheduling, storyboarding and much more all in to one software package.
It’s been well over a year since we last gathered the tutorials and since then there have been many new how-to articles and video tutorials created, so this time we doubled the list.
So now you really don’t have an excuse – download Celtx for FREE and start planning out you next film!
The iPhone/iPad app for Celtx Writers
Celtx Script is the only mobile screenwriting app that syncs directly with Celtx desktop software, making it easy to write a screenplay from any place at any time.
Join the thousands of media creators world-wide using Celtx Studios to manage their Celtx projects. Securely store all your projects. Keep a backup & history of all your versions. And share projects & manage team workflow.
Get more creative with add-ons for your Celtx software. Customize your writing setup, add images to your sketches and setups, and get inspired by other media creators. Click the tabs below to learn more.
Celtx Motion Sketches
Built around Celtx pre-production software, Motion Sketches is an online video series that explores contemporary approaches to media production.
- How to Write a Screenplay Using Celtx
- How to Write a Screenplay With Free Software Tools
- How to Use Celtx Script Writing Program
- How to Convert a Word Document to a Celtx File
- How to Write a formatted Script for Film, Theatre or Audio Visual Works
- Add Actor Descriptions to Celtx Project Library
- Add Character Descriptions to Celtx Project Library
- Add Items to Celtx Project Library
- Add Location Descriptions to Celtx Project Library
- Add Prop Descriptions to Celtx Project Library
- Add Scene Details to Celtx Project Library
- Add Scenes to Celtx Production Schedule
- Create an Account in Celtx Web Services
- Folders & Options in Celtx Project Library
- Format Your Script in Celtx Screenplay Editor
- How to Download Celtx Free Screenwriting Software
- Index Cards & Celtx Screenplay Editor
- Learn the Audio Play Editor in Celtx
- Learn the AV Script Editor in Celtx
- Learn the Project Library in Celtx
- Learn the Text Editor for Celtx Screenwriting Software
- Options in the Celtx Production Scheduler
- Preferences in Celtx Free Screenwriting Software
- Print Options in the Celtx Production Schedule
- Share & Publish in Celtx Web Services
- Snapshots & Profiles in Celtx Web Services
- Start a New Project in Celtx Screenwriting Software
- Tag Production Items in Celtx Screenplay Editor
- The Screenplay Editor of Celtx Screenwriting Software
- The Stageplay Editor of Celtx Screenwriting Software
- The Storyboard Feature of Celtx Screenwriting Software
- Tips for Using Celtx Screenwriting Software
- Tips for Using the Celtx Project Library
- Title Page & Typesetting in Celtx Screenplay Editor
- Toolbar Options in Celtx Screenplay Editor
- Understand Reports in Celtx Screenplay Editor
- Celtx Tutorial: How to Add a Storyboard to Your Celtx File
- Celtx Tutorial: Tips and Tricks for New Celtx Users
- Printing & Exporting Celtx Files
- Creating a Production Schedule in Celtx
- A Look at Celtx My Studio and What it is Used For
- Celtx Tutorial: Tips for Adding Character Descriptions
- Celtx Tutorial: Celtx Quick Keys for Apple Computers
- How to Add Scene Details to Your Celtx Project
- Using and Adding to the Celtx Master Catalogue – Celtx Tutorial
If you have any other Celtx or Screenwriting questions please post them in our Discussion Groups.